Land Tenure Services believes that projects surrounding land issues and the rights of people
have a few critical factors ensuring the success of the project.
- A clear understanding of the problem and the proposed solution
- The capacity of the successful project team is another crucial
- Time is of the essence - it is therefore essential that sufficient
capacity be employed in project execution.
- Equally important to the successful execution of the project
is the knowledge and experience of the successful project team.
There can be no margin for error, hence previous experience in
similar projects is essential.
- A multi-disciplinary approach comprising project managers,
town planners, land surveyors, community facilitators, environmentalists,
GIS and GPS specialists and conveyancers are absolutely essential
in this specialist field.
- Effective community participation will make the difference
between unacceptable social engineering and a successful project.
In Land Tenure Services' opinion community participation is
the single most critical success factor in carrying out a tenure
reform project. Land Tenure Services regard community participation
as the first and foremost project principle.
Community participation should promote a high level of participation
in all areas: analysis, consultation and decision making.
- A Project Steering Committee that is representative of the
- Empowerment of the Project Steering Committee and the community
through training and work opportunities.
- Constant communication and liaison with the relevant government
departments and authorities.
- Proper management of the project by a trained project manager
plan, organise and control projects inclusive of project integration,
scope-, time-, cost-, quality-, human resource-, communication-,
risk- and procurement management.
- Project co-ordination
- Internal project management.
- Management of day to day field work.
- Management of all inputs.
- Response to problems and queries.
Company Profile |
Community Empowerment |
Professional Expertise in Empowerment through Urban Development |
Core Competencies |
Community Development Project Principals |
Contact Details |
Township Establishment |
Internet Marketing |